Our recovery center is centrally located on main street downtown Lloydminster. Our recovery center is a hub of activity every day of the week. The center offers the following;
1) Free Life Skills and addiction Programming (M-F 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM)
2) Peer Support Meetings (Contact for meetings and times)
3) Navigational and Outreach Support
4) Counseling Services (Provided by others)
5) Volunteer and Fine Option Opportunities
Sober Living Homes
Residents in Recovery Society currently operates three sober living homes in Lloydminster. Two homes are combined pre and post-treatments homes for men and the other is a combined pre and post-treatment home for women. It is our intent to open an additional sober living home for women late 2019 and one for families in spring 2020. All homes provide a communal living environment focused on recovery. All residents have their own bedroom and are encouraged to work together to build a strong foundation of recovery.